Terms & Conditions
The predictfox users are enforced to follow certain Terms & Conditions associated with the usage of Predictfox. It is mandatory for the users to follow the terms and conditions of Predictfox while using the services provided by Predictfox:
The Predictfox app is neither affiliated by nor associated to any sort of private or government Sports leagues and tournaments until and unless stated by the organization. In addition to this, the Predictfox app is not related and does not claim any official status with any of the official or non-official sports team or sportsperson.
Predictfox used as a single entity anywhere in this document and all sections of T&C, should mean and constitutes of Predictfox.com website and Predictfox app on both android and iOS store.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Predictfox app comprises of a group of content solely developed by Predictfox, and/or Users of Predictfox. Predictfox itself holds the intellectual property rights (“Intellectual Property Rights”) in all software underlying Predictfox.com and entirely owns the Fun Features and material published on Predictfox.com, including (but not limited to) games, Contests, software, advertisements, written content, photographs, graphics, images, illustrations, marks, logos, audio or video. The users are not permitted to modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, or exploit any of the materials or content published on Predictfox.com in any manner, either in whole or in part until and unless users have written license from Predictfox team or authorities.
- The users can demand permission for modifying, publishing, transmitting, participating in the transfer of, reproducing, creating derivative works of, or publicly displaying any of the materials or content published on Predictfox.com from email@example.com
- The users of Predictfox hold the sole responsibility of all the materials (whether publicly posted or privately transmitted) that they upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available on Predictfox.com ("Users' Content"). The users of Predictfox assures that they hold and own all the Intellectual Property Rights in the User's Content and that none of the material uploaded or posted by the users as a part of the User's content does not hurt or harm any of the third-party rights. The users also ensure not to use or display any of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights of any third party associated with or present on Predictfox.com. The users further accept and agree that Predictfox, its directors, employees, affiliates and assigns holds harmless and unanswerable towards any and/or all sort of costs, damages, loss and harm including towards litigation costs and counsel fees, in case of any claims made by any third party following the display or use of the names, logos, marks, labels, trademarks, copyrights or intellectual and proprietary rights on Predictfox.com, through the User's omissions.
- The users of Predictfox by accepting the terms and conditions permit Predictfox and its affiliates, partners, licensors and associates a worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, create derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform, publicly display, transfer, transmit, and/or publish Users’ Content for any of the following purposes:
- displaying Users’ Content on Predictfox.com
- distributing Users’ Content, either electronically or via other media, to other Users seeking to download or otherwise acquire it, and/or
- Storing Users’ Content in a remote database accessible by end users, for a charge.
- This license shall apply to the distribution and the storage of Users’ Content in any form, medium, or technology.
- Users consent to receiving communications such as announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from Predictfox or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
3. USAGE OF PREDICTFOX.COM
- Various services offered as a part of Fun Features by Predictfox might be associated with additional rules and regulations formulated in that respect. If the Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with the additional conditions formulated, the additional conditions shall prevail.
- Predictfox may, at its sole and absolute discretion:
- Restrict, suspend, or terminate any User’s access to all or any part of Predictfox.com or Predictfox.com Fun Features;
- Change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Fun Features;
- Deactivate or delete a User’s account and all related information and files on the account;
- Reject, move, or remove any material that may be submitted by a User;
- Move or remove any content that is available on Predictfox.com;
- Establish general practices and limits concerning use of Predictfox.com.
- Revise or make additions to the roster of players available for selection in a Contest on account of revisions to the roster of players involved in the relevant Sports Event.
- Assign its rights and liabilities to all User accounts here under to any entity (post intimation of such assignment shall be sent to all Users to their registered email ids)
- Predictfox holds all the rights to restrict, suspend or terminate a user’s access to all or any part of Predictfox.com or the Fun Features provided by Predictfox, deactivate or delete user account and information, delete user content without any prior notice to the user if any user is found or believed to be breaching the Terms and Conditions defined by Predictfox or using Predictfox.com or the fun features provided by Predictfox illegally or inappropriately. Further, Predictfox is authorized to take any technical or legal action against the user if necessary.
- In the event of suspension or deletion of a user's account due to negligence on the part of Predictfox, then, the company shall repay the platform fee charged for any of the Fun Features provided by Predictfox, without any delay. However, no refund would be made in case of suspension or removal due to:
- The breach of the Terms and Conditions defined by Predictfox or inappropriate use of MyTeam.com or Fun Features provided by Predictfox; or
- Any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Predictfox.
- The users hereby accepting the Terms and Conditions of Predictfox agree to receive communications including announcements, administrative messages, and advertisements from Predictfox or any of its partners, licensors or associates.
4. THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES, AND PRODUCTS
- There may be various links to other Internet sites owned and operated by third parties on Predictfox.com which may contain different conditions for users' use of the site. The Predictfox authorities do not hold any control or responsibilities for internet sites apart from Predictfox.com, and thus, it shall not be held responsible for any content posted on any third-party Internet site. Further, the involvement of Predictfox with any of the third-party content or links to third-party Internet sites is not related to any sort of endorsement by Predictfox of such third-party Internet site.
- Predictfox is neither associated with nor responsible for the correspondence, transactions, and all other related activities between the user and third parties including payment providers and verification service providers on Predictfox.com. The users' involvement with third parties is entirely dependent on the terms and conditions, policies and services terms of these third parties and the users are solely responsible for reviewing the policies, terms and conditions, and the service terms of these third parties before transacting or availing any of the services. Accepting the Terms and Conditions of Predictfox the users agree that Predictfox is not responsible for any sort of damage or loss faced by the users due to any sort of transactions, correspondence and all related activities with any of the third parties. Any questions, complaints, or claims related to any third-party product or service should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
- Predictfox.com comprises a group of content created and posted by either Predictfox as well as various third parties. Predictfox does not hold responsible for the accuracy, integrity or the quality of the content created and posted by any of the third parties and such content may not be relied upon by the Users in terms of using the Fun Features provided by the Predictfox platform or taking part in any of the contests hosted on the Predictfox platform.
6. USER CONDUCT
- Restricting, suspending, or terminating any User’s access to all or any part of Predictfox.com's Fun Features;
- Deactivating or deleting a User’s account and all related information and files on the account; or
- Refraining from awarding any winning(s) to such User.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions of Predictfox, the individual’s using services provided by Predictfox agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information while registration and at other times when demanded by Predictfox. The individuals further provide consent to keeping their registration information updated.
- A single user is permitted to register or operate only one user account with Predictfox (inclusive of both web & app).
- The individuals using the services provided by Predictfox provide their consent for receiving all the communications from Predictfox by marking e-mails from Predictfox.com as part of their "safe senders" list. In an event, if any of the emails sent by Predictfox remains unread by the user because of being sent to the Spam or Junk folders, Predictfox shall not be held responsible.
- Any sort of password issued by Predictfox to any of the individual using the services provided by Predictfox are confidential and should not be shared by the users with anyone else. The users hold the sole responsibility of maintaining the confidentiality of their accounts and passwords. The users offer their consent by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Predictfox to inform Predictfox about any unauthorized use of their passwords or accounts or any other breach of security.
- The user is solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of his/her payment accounts linked to his/her Predictfox account. In case of any misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user, Predictfox shall not be held liable; further, such misuse of the linked payment accounts of the user should be reported to Predictfox as soon as it comes to the notice of the user.
- The users ensure to exit/log-out of their accounts after the completion of each session. In case of any sort of loss or damage faced by the user due to the failure of abiding these rules and regulations, Predictfox shall not be held responsible.
- The individuals using services provided by Predictfox should neither conduct nor assist the usage of cheats, exploits, automation, software, bots, hacks or any unauthorized third-party software specifically formulated for modifying or intervening with Predictfox.com Fun Features and/or Predictfox experience.
- The individuals using services offered by Predictfox platform provides their consent of not copying, modifying the technology and software associated with Predictfox and Fun Features. Further, the users accept not to rent, loan, sell, assign, distribute, reverse engineer, grant a security interest in, or otherwise transfer any right to anyone of the associated technologies and software.
- The Terms and Conditions of Predictfox bounds the users to neither modify nor become a cause of modification of any of the files, technology or software associated with Predictfox.
- The users provide their acceptance to not to disrupting, overburdening, or promoting any kind of disruption or overburdening to:
- The servers or computers offering or supporting Predictfox services or Fun Features.
- The enjoyment of Predictfox.com's Fun Features by other Users or persons.
- The Terms and Conditions of Predictfox do not permit the user to attain any sort of unauthorized access to the User accounts, Servers or networks associated to Predictfox.com's Fun Features by any means except the user interface provided by Predictfox. The user must not indulge in activities like circumventing or modifying, attempting to circumvent or modify, or encouraging or assisting any other person to circumvent or modify, any security, technology, device, or software associated with the Fun Features provided by Predictfox.
- The users provide their acceptance for not using the Predictfox platform for any sort of inadequate activities including (but not limited to):
- To engage in any obscene, offensive, indecent, racial, communal, anti-national, objectionable, defamatory or abusive action or communication;
- To harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate any legal rights of other individuals;
- To Transmit files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage or adversely affect the operation of another person's computer, Predictfox.com, any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment;
- To advertise, offer or sell any goods or services for any commercial purpose on Predictfox.com without the express written consent of Predictfox;
- To Transmit content regarding services, products, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, spam, unsolicited advertising or promotional materials, or chain letters;
- The users are bound to accept that they will neither support or conduct any sort of attack including (but not limited to) distribution of a virus, denial of service, or other attempts to interrupt the services provided by Predictfox or the use or enjoyment of other Predictfox users.
- In order to register for the Contest(s), Participants are required to provide the following information accurately:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- State of Residence
- Date of birth
- The “Full Name” and “Date of Birth” mentioned by the user for the purpose of verification should match with the Name and Date of Birth mentioned on all the documents required to be uploaded for verification purposes.
- The participants entering any contest(s) organized by Predictfox as a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, and Nagaland will not be permitted to sign up for any round in the paid version of the Contest as elaborated below. In case of audits from Predictfox, if a user is found to be a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana or Nagaland but not stated at the time of registration then Predictfox at its sole and absolute discretion holds the rights to take action against such user including (not limited to) blocking of user account, deletion or deactivation of user account, and resetting the user account to initial level by deleting all the logs, refers & reducing the amount present in the User Account to “zero.”
- The participants who are above the age of 18 years and have successfully completed their registration process by entering valid and adequate information in the registration form are sent a confirmation email comprising their login details.
- In case of PAN card verification, any scanned image of a photocopy of the users’ PAN card will not be acceptable. For PAN card verification it is mandatory to upload a full image of the original PAN card.
- In case, you are uploading an E-PAN card for PAN card verification process then it is mandatory to upload a full scanned image of the E-PAN card (both front and back).
8. CONTEST(S), PARTICIPATION AND PRIZES
- The Predictfox platform conducts various contest(s) as a part of Fun Features offered by Predictfox. Predictfox offers prediction on sporting events as a part of its fun features. The contests conducted by Predictfox allows the users to participate in the Fun Features by formulating their own predictions comprising of on-field players involved in the on-field match (as applicable), series or tournament to which the online fantasy sports gaming relates. The user who attains the highest aggregate of points will be declared as the winner of the contest after the end of a designated season. Predictfox is authorized to declare more than one Winner and distribute winnings to such Winners in increasing order of their aggregate score at the end of the designated round(s) of the Contests in the event of various pre-specified contest(s). The Contest(s) organized as a part of Fun Features would comply to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned below:
- "Fantasy Rules" available at “How To Play” rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
- Predictfox will be offering paid versions of the contests in the future wherein the users can participate by paying a pre-defined amount on the relevant Contest page as a part of contest entry amount. An individual with the highest aggregate of scores at the end of the pre-determined round would be eligible for winning a pre-designated winning, as stated on the relevant Contest(s) page.
- Predictfox is authorized to charge a pre-defined contest entry amount for allowing the users to access the Fun Features in relation to the Contest(s). In a situation wherein a participant is found to be a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, and Nagaland, by Predictfox, the user will not be allowed to proceed to sign up for the round or league and may not participate in any paid version of the Contest(s).
Predictfox holds all the rights to abandon a contest or adjust or change the deadline of a particular match or in unavoidable circumstances that stand beyond the control of Predictfox.
9. PLAY FORMATS
- Predictfox offers its services, contest(s) or fun feature(s) under 2 types of Play Formats, namely, “Play for Prizes” and “Play for Cash”. Both formats enable a player to win. However, in case of “Play for Prizes”, a user does not need to pay any participation fee and will be rewarded with prizes in various formats upon winning. No cash is involved here. In case of “Play for Cash”, a user will pay a designated fee to participate in a contest and stands to win cash in a manner and system formulated by predictfox.
10. LEGALITY OF GAME OF SKILL
- Games of skill are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867. The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience, and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill.
- The Contest (s) described above (across the Fun Features) are games of skill as success of Participants depends primarily on their superior knowledge of the games of cricket, football, kabaddi, volleyball, Basketball, Hockey, statistics, knowledge of players’ relative form, players’ performance in a particular territory, conditions and/or format (such as ODIs, test cricket and Twenty20 in the online cricket fantasy gaming), attention and dedication towards the Contest(s) and adroitness in playing the Contest(s).
- By participating in this Contest(s), each Participant acknowledges and agrees that he/she is participating in a game of skill.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons above the age of 18 years.
- The Contest(s) are open only to persons, currently residing in India.
- Predictfox may, in accordance with the laws prevailing in certain Indian states, bar individuals residing in those states from participating in the Contest(s). Currently, individuals residing in the Indian states of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, and Nagaland may not participate in the paid version of the Contest as the laws of these states bar persons from participating in games of skill where participants are required to pay to enter. However, they are free to participate in “Play for Prizes” contests. In case, amid detailed audits on the end of predictfox any user is found to be a resident of any of the aforementioned states and is found to be hiding it from predictfox at the time of registration then actions mentioned earlier including (but not limited to) block, account reset, account deletion or deactivation shall be initiated. In an event, the state laws of these states change and the residents of these states are allowed to participate in the paid versions of Game of Skills, the users (which were blocked earlier for being a resident of these states) shall be treated as new registrations and in no case, previous winnings shall be considered and any claim of such sort will not be entertained in any case.
- Persons who wish to participate must have a valid email address.
- Only those Participants who have successfully registered on the predictfox.com as well as registered prior to each round in accordance with the procedure outlined above shall be eligible to participate in the Contest and earn winnings.
12. SELECTION AND VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO THE Winnings
- Selection of Winners
Predictfox will select winners on the basis of computation and tabulation of prediction points earned (called foxcredits in the game) in a designated round (which may last anywhere between one day and an entire tournament) of the Contest(s). An individual who will score the highest aggregate of points based on the on-field performance of their selected players will be declared as winners by Predictfox. However, in an event wherein the number of pre-designated winners is defined to be more than one by Predictfox, then, the winners will be chosen on the basis of increasing order of their aggregate scores at the end of the designated round of the Contest. Predictfox shall pre-define the number of winners to be announced and winnings to be distributed on the Contest page before the beginning of the game. Any individual identified by Predictfox as creating a team on behalf of other users will be disqualified from the Contest(s). In an event wherein there's a tie between the winners, then the winning users shall be declared as the winners, and the winnings shall be equally divided among such Participants. If the users have not complied to the Terms and Conditions defined by Predictfox, then, Predictfox shall not be liable to pay any winnings in relation to the use of the Predictfox.com, Contest, "Fantasy Rules," etc.
- Contacting Winners
Predictfox or any other third-party organizing Contest(s) as a part of Fun Features provided by Predictfox shall contact the winners of the contest(s) through email, mobile or both provided by the user at the time of registration. Predictfox shall detail the users about the documents required for the collection of the winnings at this stage. As a general practice, winners will be required to provide the following documents:
- Original scanned copy of the User’s PAN card.
- User’s bank account details and proof of the same.
- An individual shall not be allowed by Predictfox to withdraw his/her winnings without the submission and verification of the above mentioned documents within the time-period defined by Predictfox. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users ensure that the documents provided at the time of verification are the true copies of the original documents.
- The users are bound to provide adequate and complete details at the time of registration. Predictfox shall not be held responsible for any sort of communication, or omissions that might lead to a situation wherein the results may not be communicated to the Winner.
- Predictfox shall publish the list of the participants on a separate web-page on Predictfox.com alongside separately informing the winners through e-mail. If ever happens that a winner's name has been displayed on the separate webpage, but he/she has not received any communication e-mail from Predictfox, then the participant should contact Predictfox within the time specified on the webpage.
- Verification process
Predictfox is authorized only to permit the participants who have successfully completed the verification process by providing the required documents within the time limit specified by Predictfox to withdraw/receive their accumulated winnings (or any part thereof). Any request for extending the time-limit for verification and document submission shall not be accepted by Predictfox.
- Predictfox is authorized to disqualify any winner from withdrawing their accumulated winnings post scrutinizing all documents (or any part thereof) on the following grounds:
- Predictfox identifies that any of the document or information provided by the user at the time of verification is inadequate, incorrect, misleading, false, fabricated, incomplete or illegible; or
- Participant does not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria specified in Clause 10 above; or
- Any other ground.
- Winning distribution and awarding related decisions undertaken by Predictfox shall be final, binding and non-contestable. The individuals participating in the paid formats of the Contest(s) ensure that they are not the residents of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana, and Nagaland. Predictfox hold all the rights to disqualify any participant playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) if identified as a resident of the abovementioned Indian states and forfeit any winnings earned by such participants. Further Predictfox is authorized to suspend or terminate the accounts of such participants at its sole and absolute discretion.
- If in case of a head-to-head contest both the users tend to have same team with the same players as well as the captain & vice-captain, no winner will be declared in such cases and the contest entry amount of both the users will be refunded to their Predictfox User Account.
- Predictfox holds all the rights to disqualify a participant alongside forfeiting the winnings of such participants at its sole and absolute discretion, in an event wherein an individual below the age of 18 years is identified playing the paid formats of the Contest(s) organized by Predictfox. In addition to this, Predictfox can suspend or terminate the accounts of such participants. Predictfox shall not be held liable for the quality, suitability, and merchantability of the winnings as Predictfox makes no warranties about the same to the extent permitted by legal authorities.
- Predictfox is authorized to modify or change the winnings offered to the participants declared as the winners of Contest(s) organized by Predictfox, and the participants not raise any claim or question the decision of Predictfox related to the winning modification.
- Predictfox shall not be held responsible or liable for any sort of damage or loss to the winnings occurring at the time of transportation.
- Any sort of transportation charges including shipping and courier are to be undertaken by the customers in respect of the winnings.
- In case of the cash winnings, the transaction charges fall under the part of the customers.
- The winnings given to the participants declared as the winners of Contest(s) organized by Predictfox are non-transferable and non-refundable. The winners can neither exchange/redeem those winnings for cash or kind.
In an event wherein an individual declared as the winner of Contest(s) accepts the winnings offered by Predictfox, then affiliates of Predictfox and the company itself is authorized to use the name, likeness, voice and comments of the winner for various purposes including (but not limited to) advertising, promotion of the company in any media worldwide, alongside trading without any further permissions or consents and/or additional compensation being given to the participant. By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the winners of the Contest(s) provide their consent for being available for promotional purposes as planned and desired by Predictfox without any charge. The promotional and advertising events can include (but not limited to) press events, internal meetings and ceremonies/functions wherein the dates for the promotional events will be solely decided by the team of Predictfox.
14. GENERAL CONDITIONS
In a rare event wherein Predictfox identifies the need of any governmental, statutory or regulatory compliances or approvals for organizing any Contest(s) or the company identifies any on-going Contest(s) breaching the legal guidelines or being prohibited by the legal authorities, then, Predictfox hold all the rights to cancel or withdraw such Contest(s) without any prior notice to the participants or the winners. The individuals using the services provided by Predictfox agree not to make any claims related to such cancellation or withdrawal in any manner. The employees, directors, affiliates, relatives and family members of Predictfox, will not be eligible to participate in any Contest(s).
15. DISPUTE AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any sort of disputes associated with Fun Features or services provided by Predictfox including the Contest(s), the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the User(s) (including Participants) or Predictfox shall be undertaken by the courts of competent jurisdiction at Kolkata. All sort of disputes, issues, and questions shall be addressed by the court competent jurisdiction in alignment with the laws of the Republic of India.
- In a circumstance wherein a legal dispute arises (legal issue or question) between two parties, the party raising the dispute is bound to provide written notification ("Notification") to the other party involved in the dispute. The parties involved in the dispute should initially focus on resolving the issue post receiving the Notification. However, if both the parties fail to resolve the dispute through mutual discussion within 15 days of receiving the Notification, the dispute shall be resolved by arbitration.
- The place of arbitration shall be Kolkata, India. All arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English and in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, as amended from time to time.
- During the arbitration process, the parties involved in the dispute will be complied to follow the arbitration award. Additionally, the parties involved in the disputes will have to bear costs of arbitration on their own and will have to equally share the fees of the arbitrator unless stated otherwise by the arbitral tribunal. The arbitrator is allowed to pass interim orders and awards, including the orders for specific performance and such orders would be enforceable in competent courts. The arbitrator is bound to provide a rational award.
16. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- The users agree to access and use the Fun Features provided by Predictfox voluntarily and at their sole risk. Further, accepting not to hold Predictfox responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained including (but not limited to) any accident, injury, death, loss of property by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Fun Features (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any winnings.
- The individuals using the services or Fun Features provided by Predictfox reimburse Predictfox, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates, and licensors, from and against all the responsibility, liability, cost, loss or expense faced by the user due to their access to the Fun Features including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Predictfox shall not be held responsible either jointly or individually, for any sort of errors or omissions, neither on behalf of itself nor on behalf of third parties in terms of the winnings.
- By accepting these terms and conditions the user accepts that he/she shall be held solely responsible for any consequences arising due to an event wherein a user carries out any sort of illegal act due to the non-conformity with these Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations in relation to Fun Features, including the provision of an incorrect address or other personal details.
- The users provide their consent to defend, and hold Predictfox harmless from any third party/entity/organization claims arising due to, or associated with user’s involvement with Predictfox.com or his/her participation in any Contest(s) organized on Predictfox platform.
- The individuals using the Fun Features and services provided by Predictfox, by accepting these Terms and Conditions agree that Predictfox shall not be held responsible alongside waiving and releasing each and every right or claim, all actions, causes of actions (present or future) each of them has or may have against Predictfox, its respective agents, directors, officers, business associates, group companies, sponsors, employees, or representatives for all and any injuries, accidents, or mishaps (whether known or unknown) or (whether anticipated or unanticipated) faced due to the Fun Features or associated with the Contests or the winnings of the Contests.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Predictfox nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the misdelivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- In alignment to the legal bodies, Predictfox shall not be held responsible for any harm faced due to downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Fun Features or sites, cancellation of competition and winnings. Predictfox does not hold any responsibility if a User pays for access to one of Predictfox's Fun Features and the user shall not be provided any refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by Predictfox's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Predictfox's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. Further, Predictfox disclaims any sort of warranty for the content provided on Predictfox.com(s). Predictfox.com(s) content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
- The users are solely responsible for any sort of material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Predictfox.com and holds the sole responsibility for any potential damage to their computer system or loss of data that occurs as a result of downloading or accessing any such material.
- Predictfox shall make best endeavors to ensure that the Predictfox.com(s) is error-free and secure, however, neither Predictfox nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the Predictfox.com(s) will meet Users’ requirements,
- Predictfox.com(s) will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of Predictfox.com(s) will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any products, Fun Features, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Predictfox.com(s) will meet Users’ expectations.
- Predictfox holds all the rights to rectify any errors identified in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, using various method as it deems fit, including (but not limited to) through a set-off of the mistaken payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of mistaken payment. In such events, Predictfox agrees to notify the user about the error and the rectification measure adopted to address the error.
- Complying to the legal bodies and authorities neither Predictfox nor its partners, licensors or associates disclaims any sort of responsibility for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Predictfox is authorized to cancel any Fun Features, events or Contest(s) requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors in an event wherein such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the organization of the relevant Fun Features, events or Contest(s).
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users agree not to make any demands, or claims in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests organized/provided by Predictfox.
- In alignment with certain legislation, Predictfox is bound to notify the users regarding various events. In this regard, the users by accepting these Terms and Conditions provide their consent that such notification issued and posted by Predictfox on either Predictfox.com or conveyed through the e-mail provided by the customer while registration, will be considered adequate and authorized, and will be effective upon the customers. Further, Predictfox shall not be held responsible for any loss of information or failing to notify the user, if the user fails to provide adequate and accurate information at the time of registration.
- Predictfox shall not be held responsible for delay or failure in notifying the users, organizing/providing services, Fun Features and Contest(s) because of outside reasons considered to be out of the reach of Predictfox, including (but not limited to) any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond Predictfox's control such as acts of God, war, terrorism, riots, embargoes, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods, accidents, network infrastructure failures, strikes, or shortages of transportation facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials or any cancellation of any match to which a Contest relates. If such an event ever happens then, Predictfox holds all the rights to cancel any related Contest(s) and to process an appropriate refund for all Participants.
- Predictfox’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users provide their consent that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action faced due to or associated with the use of Predictfox.com or these Terms must be filed within thirty (30) days of such claim or cause of action arising or be forever barred.
- These Terms and Conditions, including all terms, conditions, and policies that are incorporated herein by reference, constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and Webtech Softwares & Services Ltd and govern your use of the Predictfox.com, superseding any prior agreements that any User may have with Webtech Softwares & Services Ltd.
- In an event wherein any part of these Terms and Conditions defined by Predictfox is identified to be indefinite, invalid, or otherwise unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions shall continue in full force.
- Predictfox is authorized to moderate, restrict or ban the use of the Predictfox.com, by any particular user or generally, in alignment to the Predictfox’s policy/policies from time to time, at its sole and absolute discretion and without any notice.
- Predictfox holds all the rights to permanently close or temporarily suspend any Fun Features (including any Contest(s)).
- All your Transaction history (including but not limited to Amount Added, Winnings, League Joined, etc.) will only be available for the last 15 days. In case you’ve any query related to any of your transaction please reach our support team within 7 days of occurrence of the issue.
- Any amount once added to the Predictfox account of user can't be refunded back to the user in any case, and the amount can be used to join the leagues, fun features and Contest(s) organized by Predictfox.
- The individuals using the services and Fun Features provided by Predictfox are not permitted to cancel any transaction which has been once confirmed. However, Predictfox is authorized to permit any user to cancel a transaction and refund the transaction amount paid by the user at its sole and absolute discretion, in an event :If the User sends a written request to Predictfox from the registered email Id to cancel such payment; or If the payment is made for participation in the paid version(s) of the Contest(s), the cancellation request must be received at least 2 days prior to the commencement of the round in respect of which the payment is made; Predictfox shall not be liable to refund any amount thereafter.
- Predictfox reserves the rights to refund the transaction amount to the user in the abovementioned case at its sole and absolute discretion post deducting applicable cancellation charges and taxes. Further, amid the transaction process, the users should take a note of the additional terms and conditions which significantly govern the transaction. In an event wherein the clauses defined in additional terms and conditions conflict with the present Terms and Conditions defined by Predictfox, the additional terms, and conditions associated with transactions shall prevail. The refund is only applicable to the amount used to join any league and shall be refunded to the Predictfox User Account source, as deducted.
- In case of any unforseen event, e.g. Force majeure, event cancellation, or technical errors and others, only league joining amount will be refunded as used to join the league, there will be no claim on the winning as per the rank.
20. STANDARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PROMOTIONS
- The users are bound to comply with the Promotion Terms defined by Predictfox in respect of such Promotion ("Promotion Terms") and these Standard Terms while participating in any sort of promotions. Further, the users while participating in any Promotion accepts and agrees to comply with terms and conditions, and privacy policies of the Predictfox.
- The Promotions are only open to users in India. Participation in the Promotions by proxy is not permitted.
- Participation in the Promotions is voluntary.
- Participation in one Promotion does not guarantee that such user will be eligible to participate in another Promotion.
- An individual using the services and Fun Features provided by Predictfox shall participate and avail the Promotions offered by Predictfox only through one account. A user already registered with Predictfox is not permitted to create a new account or use various accounts for participating in a Promotion.
- The individuals using the services provided by Predictfox, intending to participate in a Promotion may be required to verify their mobile number and other account details in alignment with the Promotion Terms for such Promotion.
- The individuals willing to participate in the Promotion of Predictfox with their numbers registered on the National Do Not Call Registry (“NDNC Registry”), need to de-register their numbers from the NDNC Registry until the completion of such Promotion (including the delivery of Bonus Amount (if any) or the free-entry (if any) under such Promotion). Predictfox shall not be held responsible for any loss or damage in the event of notification failure to the users from Predictfox arising due to the participant’s association with NDNC list. The users intending to participate in the Promotion with their numbers registered on to the NDNC list shall not be authorized to make any claim or raise any complaints against Predictfox if they do or do not receive any call or SMS with respect to their participation and all other matters pertaining to a Promotion.
- Predictfox reserves rights to disqualify any user at its sole and absolute discretion from a Promotion in an event wherein the user is identified to be engaged in any inadequate, illegal, or unlawful conduct (with regard to any of the Promotions or otherwise).
- In an event wherein Predictfox identifies or believes that a user participating in the Promotion has violated the Standard Terms, Promotion Terms or the terms and conditions of the Predictfox fantasy game(s), Predictfox is authorized to withhold or forfeit the benefits of a Promotion
- Predictfox's decision regarding the winners and winnings in the context of the Promotion(s) will be final and binding. Further, Predictfox shall not entertain any sort of correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. in this regard.
- Each Promotion cannot be clubbed with any of other contest/offer/promotion that is running simultaneously and organized or conducted by Predictfox.
- Predictfox holds all the rights to change/modify/or withdraw any of the Promotions and/or change these Standard Terms and/or the Promotion Terms without any prior notice to the users.
- Predictfox does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants of the Promotions.
- Any sort of dispute or disagreement regarding the Promotion shall be addressed and resolved in the jurisdictions of the courts of Kolkata as all these Promotions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
- In order to create, register and operate an account with Predictfox, the users need to verify personal and contact information including (i) Mobile Number, (ii) E-Mail Address, (iii) Pan Card Details; and (iv) Bank Account Details such as, Name, Bank Name, DOB, Branch, IFSC Code, State.
- The images provided by the individuals using the services and Fun Features provided by Predictfox should be scanned copies of the original documents. Further, the image size of the scanned copies of original documents provided by the users for account verification should not exceed 2MB.
- By accepting these Terms and Conditions, the users provide their consent to provide adequate and accurate information at the time of verification. Predictfox reserves all the rights to reject the verification application of a user in an event wherein the PAN card details and Account details of the user does not match with each other.
- The users using the services provided by Predictfox should provide the documents demanded by Predictfox, none of the document alternatives would be accepted for the verification process. Further, the PAN card of a user creating and registering an account with Predictfox born before the year 1968 will not be accepted. In an event wherein the user creating and registering an account with Predictfox is born before the year 1968, the user will be required to provide a verification prof wherein the user should email an image holding his/her PAN card near his/her face at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The verification process of Predictfox needs 1-3 days for completion. In this regard, all the verification requests can take a time of up to 1-3 working days for completion. The users will be updated by Predictfox regarding the completion of the verification process.
- Any change in the information provided by the user while registration or after should only be entertained if received in writing with a valid document of change. Users are bound to provide the change in their information to Predictfox for updating their records in the system. If the user fails to provide the same, the user shall be held solely responsible for failure in receiving communication updates from Predictfox.
22. General Terms & Conditions for Pan Card and Bank Account
- A pan card once uploaded by the user and verified from our end can be deleted anytime if found or suspected to be a forged document.
- In case the documents are found or believed to be fake, the user account can be blocked under “fair play violation”.
- In case a user is found to be a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana or Nagaland after the pan card verification, his/her pan card can be deleted anytime even after the verification.
- A bank account once uploaded by the user and verified from our end can be deleted anytime if found or suspected to be a forged document.
- In case the documents are found or believed to be fake, the user account can be blocked under “fair play violation”.
- The withdrawals can be withheld if the uploaded documents are found or believed to be fake amid or after the bank account verification.
- In case a user is found to be a resident of Sikkim, Assam, Odisha, Telangana or Nagaland after the bank account verification, his/her bank account can be deleted anytime even after the verification.
- All state bank accounts have been merged to SBI, thus, make sure the IFSC entered by you should be the new IFSC.
- It is mandatory that the bank account number on the verification image should match exactly with the account number entered in details. The “0s” mandatory to be mentioned in the details.